Saturn Power is focused on development, financing, construction and operation of wind, solar and energy storage projects that range in size from 1MW-80MW. As Saturn begins to grow globally we are interested in investing in communities that see the benefit of renewable energy for the future. In order to achieve this goal, Saturn Power is seeking someone that is aligned with Saturn Powers key operating philosophy of being a dedicated steward of the land, where through long lasting relationships the result will always be environmentally positive projects that benefit all stakeholders involved. Saturn offers a competitive salary with project success bonuses and the ability to create a rewarding career.
Saturn Power is focused on development, financing, engineering, construction and operation of solar, energy storage and wind power projects with capacities from 1MW to 20MW in Canada and internationally. Saturn Power is seeking a champion for renewable energy development and project management. As Saturn continues to grow globally they are interested in investing in communities that see the benefit of renewable energy. In order to achieve this goal, Saturn Power is seeking someone that is aligned with Saturn Power’s key operating philosophy of being a dedicated steward of the land, fostering long lasting relationships and supporting environmentally positive projects that benefit all stakeholders involved. Saturn offers a competitive salary and the ability to create a rewarding career.
To express interest please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate position title.
Portfolio Reporting Coordinator
Full Time, permanent position
Reporting to the Director of Development and Project Management, the Portfolio Reporting Coordinator daily duties will include:
- Support Project Managers with tracking of project schedule and budget, identifying project risks and communicating/presenting changes to senior and executive teams via weekly reporting and monthly presentations.
- Review and validate Project Management budget estimates with proficiency with spreadsheets and coordinate with Accounting Team to ensure accuracy
- Champion and ensure company use of the recommended best practices for project management tasks, use of Project Management software tools and sanctioned templates
- Evolve Project Management processes and templates in response to changing needs
- Investigate and roll-out new project management software solutions and support Saturn Power’s use of the software
- Respond to any Project Management process-related inquires, provide training on the tools & processes used by the Project Teams and support 'new hire' orientation for anyone involved in Development and Project Management.
- Update Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn), generating content and reporting to the company on trends, volume of impressions and followers on the various platforms.
- Maintain Saturn Power website content current with direction from Project Team and employ best practices to ensure search engine optimization.
- Utilize Google Analytics to track, report, analyze and adjust website to ensure the Sales, Development and Executive teams are receiving the appropriate information to guide their business plan
- Working knowledge of scheduling and project management software
- Empathetic and supportive of the challenges for those in a project management role
- Comfortable working & communicating with all levels of management
- Effective trouble-shooting and problem solving
- Ability to work well in a team environment and a dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to learn and assimilate concepts quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and comfortable making presentations to small groups
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – with demonstrated strength in Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project
- Familiar with scheduling & CRM tools
- Capability to work under pressure with a sense of urgency while prioritizing workload
- Knowledge of renewable energy project lifecycle or other construction/infrastructure projects.
- Degree or diploma in project management, administration, construction management, engineering, or business.
- 0 to 3 years of experience in Project Management, Engineering, Construction Management, or Renewable Energy Projects